- 2021 Ph.D. thesis in Physiology and Biochemistry ‘Melanocortin and serotonin systems of hypothalamus and midbrain in normal conditions and in metabolic syndrome in mice and rats’.
- 2011 The qualification degree “Master of Biology” was awarded. Graduation project ‘Role of dystrophin in the functional interaction between the nicotinic acetylcholine receptor and Na,K-ATPase in the mice skeletal muscle’
Professional skills: Real time PCR, Western blotting, immunohistochemistry, image analysis, light and confocal microscopy, muscle mechanography, microelectrode registration of bioelectrical potentials.
Experience in managing scientific projects and participating in them over the last 10 years:
- Grant of the Russian Scientific Foundation №16-15-10388 (2016-2018) “Study of integrative interactions between the leptin and monoaminergic systems in the hypothalamus and the development of approaches for their correction in obesity” (Project executor)
- Grant of the Russian Scientific Foundation № 18-15-00222 (2020) (Project executor)
- Grant of Committee on Science and Higher Education of St. Petersburg (05.12.2019 №233; ПСП №19345).